Friday 12 December 2014

Autodesk Maya Assignment

The assignment for this project was to replicate an image of a temple given to us in class as closely as possible in terms of structure and to bring it further if we so choose. I found this modelling quite challenging which wasn't helped by the fact my first model got corrupted and I had to restart. However this restart actually allowed me to improve my methods and I eventually came out with a detailed model I was happy with.


The next stage was to apply textures to the model via uv unwrapping and positioning the textures nicely. This stage wasn't too bad but was rather long and tiresome.

I then decided to take it a step further and actual render the model to improve the quality and to play around with lighting and materials.





No comments:

Post a Comment