Wednesday 8 October 2014

Traditional - Robot Assigment

My first assignment of the year was too create a robot of some kind. I decided against my intial impulse of creating a war mecha due to that being an idea that can be used a lot. However I did still draw inspiration from them.





My final robot is called a Bin-Bot and as the name suggests is a refuse collector. His hard coating allows him to endure harsh and grim condition such as heavy rain and even the acid rain a byproduct created by the 21st century pollution habits. Although AI technology has advanced to the point of self consciousness robots are treated as inferiors due to their inability to talk. Yet this social stigma is also attached too a small girl called Jenna who is mute. She makes unlikely friends with Bin-Bot 320 through their mutual exclusion from society.






No comments:

Post a Comment