Wednesday 27 April 2016

Games Art - Review

Looking back on this project I realise I could of done much better than I have. I feel I was distracted by the games project to the point of neglect to this one and that suggests my time management needs a lot more work to it and thus is an area of failure within this project. I would of liked to have done at least two ares fully done. In regards to my artistic skill I do feel like I have learnt during this project at least. My use of photos has improved, since I didn't use them before, and my spatial awareness is a little better. Yet I am disappointed with my images. I can't help but feel that if I had more time I would want to redo nearly every concept in this project. This is not to say that I dislike the ideas. I just dislike how I portrayed them. However these are all areas I can use to improve myself for future projects and concepts. A better focus on perspective, composition, and colours would improve my skills to no end. And as such I believe I will go back to a drawing a day with a focus on each of these areas. But in the end the time limit has been reached and I must completed this project as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment