Sunday 10 January 2016

Games Art - Research and Artists

A collection of research.

Guild Wars 1

The map structure in GW1 is very similar to the style of world map I have in mind. With a very painterly style but with areas annotated to show towns, cities, outposts, and general features. Furthermore when clicking on an icon a brief description shows of that areas before travel. I want to try take this further and expand on the available information.

Sung Choi

Choi's art style is something that I really want to try aim towards and keep considered whilst developing areas of concept. The use of colours and environment are visually stimulating and work well together and showing the culture of the area in question is again something I need to try achieve in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment